Patronal Feast of Sant'Antonio in Vieste 2023
The Patronal Feast of Sant'Antonio in Vieste is an unmissable event for residents and visitors. Below is the detailed program of religious and civil events.
Religious program feast of Sant'Antonio
- 18 hours: 45 – Holy mass and blessing of children to obtain the protection of St. Anthony and last thirteen.
- 5:30, 7:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:30 – SS. masses of the people and distribution of blessed bread offered by Vesta Carburanti, Hotel Yiria and Hotel Falcone.
- 18 hours: 45 – Holy evening mass with the presence of the Co-Cathedral Chapter to obtain the glorification of the Servant of God Don Antonio Spalatro.
- 20 hours: 00 – Solemn procession of the miracle worker S. Antonio attended by the Rev.mo Chapter.
- 21 hours: 30 – Return of the procession and lighting of the fireworks at the Marina Piccola.
Civil program feast of Sant'Antonio
- 8 hours: 00 – Opening of the party with firing of firecrackers and tour of the town of the band complexes Città di Vieste “P. Rinaldi” and “G. Cariglia".
- 17 hours: 00 – Service in Piazza delle Bande City of Vieste “P. Rinaldi” and “G. Cariglia” with the majorettes “RHYTHMS AND RIBBONS”.
- 22 hours: 00 – Piazza Marina Piccola, WITHOUT RESA, Vasco Rossi tribute band show.
- 19 hours: 00 – Marina Piccola, opening of the stand of the S. Antonio fair with food and wine products and handicrafts.
- 19 hours: 00 – Public gardens in via Vittorio Veneto, dance performance by the “KING & QUEEN DANCE” school Mirko and Jessy.
- 20 hours: 00 – Public gardens in via Vittorio Veneto, performances by the folk group “PIZZECHE & MUZZECHE” and majorettes “RITMI E NASTRI”.
- 21 hours: 45 – Piazza Marina Piccola, the Masters Demo Morselli and Marcello Cirillo in Concert.
- 24 hours: 00 – Closing of the Festival with fireworks show at the tourist pier.